Brome-Missisquoi has an extraordinary agricultural heritage, comprising a majority of farming activities that come from a multitude of cultural roots. The CLD de Brome-Missisquoi oversees the evolution of this sector’s development, which has been so prolific in innovations for some 200 years now.
Agrifood profile of Brome-Missisquoi 2016 (in French only)
Updating the agrifood businesses directory in Brome-Missisquoi
The agrifood committee is comprised of producers, processors, distributors, restaurant owners and elected officials in Brome-Missisquoi. The committee’s vision focuses on a dynamic agrifood development, “from the Farm to the Plate” which pragmatically combines our territory’s assets and potential.
Click here to find out more :
MAPAQ (Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation du Québec)
CIBLE (Conseil de l'industrie bioalimentaire de l'Estrie)
As with any business creation project, starting or taking over an agricultural business requires a feasibility study of your project before you begin.
The goal of (Starting an Agricultural Business) training is to provide you with all of the tools and information you need for a successful project. It allows you to:
- set down your objectives
- bring in an assistant to make decisions
- validiate the coherence between a professional and life project
- highlight the strengths of your project and the points that bear attention
- check the economic viability of your project
- study the market and the competition
- develop your sales and marketing methods
- receive support for trading with your partners, both current and future