Support for self-employment
Would you like to start your own business or become self-employed? If you qualify for the Support for Self-Employment program, you could obtain funding to develop your business plan and start your own business or create your own job.
To be eligible to receive financial assistance, your project
- must be viable;
- must meet a community need;
- must not result in unfair competition to similar businesses in the area.
Who is eligible for this program?
To participate in the program, you have to meet one of the following conditions:
- be an employment insurance recipient;
- be a social assistance recipient;
- be jobless and not receiving government income support;
- be a worker with precarious employment status.
The Support for Self-Employment program must be the solution that enables you to obtain employment and be integrated into the job market.
Are you interested in this program?
Please contact the centre local d'emploi (CLE) de Brome-Missisquoi local employment centre : 450 263-1515.
You may also contact your centre local de développement (CLD) local development centre.
450 266-4928, extension 241
Business development consultant – entrepreneurship