Crédit photo : Jean-François Bergeron
Concerted actions in
Our region is the perfect place to locate, develop and prosper while respecting the environment. Our sustainable development expert can advise you and assist you during your sustainable business development journey.
La Table des entreprises en développement durable de Brome-Missisquoi (TEDD)
The TEDD is a group of industries, businesses and institutions interested in sustainable development that help each other in leveraging sustainable development best practices.
Six benefits of our sustainable development group
- Exchange and share with sustainable development representatives from other industries, businesses and institutions.
- Enjoy exclusive access to conferences, training and business visits.
- Access the Symbiose industrielle de Brome-Missisquoi
- Reduce your training and operating costs.Create new business relationships and b
- uild connections with businesses in the region.
- Get help finding sustainable development financing.
Symbiose industrielle de Brome-Missisquoi (SIBM)
This SIBM is a network of industrial players whose bi-products can serve as a raw material for another business. It’s a way to improve your environmental footprint. Furthermore, you will reduce your supply, training and residual material management costs—all while sharing the expenses of services and resources.
Do you want to recycle your plastic, cardboard, fibre, wood and glass waste?
Are you looking for material to transform? Wood, cardboard and fibre, organic materials, glass, plastic, chemical products and backfill.
To bring sustainable development into your business, get involved in the Brome-Missisquoi TEDD or SIBM. Contact our sustainable development advisor today.